Visit my kitchen garden, and I’ll offer you a handful of snap peas, a sprig of chervil to tingle your taste buds, or a sweet Fraise de Bois Strawberry. A kitchen garden is a place that goes beyond the food you grow to become a sanctuary for outdoor living. As a kitchen garden designer and coach, I am here to help you transform your ordinary vegetable garden, into a European Styled Potager garden.
Kitchen Garden Coach
Have you ever wondered how to make your garden more beautiful, organized, and productive? Would you like to have more fun in your garden, and turn work into play? I’m here to help you design, plant, and harvest from your kitchen garden from start to finish.
We’ll meet virtually every week, or every other week for an hour of talk time about your garden. One-on-one individual attention to achieve your goals and plant the garden of your dreams. Examples of ways you will improve your gardening skills:
- Simplify your seed and plant list.
- Organize your garden design to be more efficient.
- Add areas of comfort for sanctuary and play.
- How to build your healthy organic soil, start seeds, and maintain a compost pile.
- When to harvest. When to replant. How to extend the season.
Choose between two plans:
- 12 weeks: $395 (3 months)
- 24 weeks: $695. (6 months)
Start any time of the year.
Contact me for details and let’s get started: