“Ellen helped us take a fresh look at the design of our garden, offering several options. We moved the entrance, added an arbor and a bench. These minor changes made all the difference to our enjoyment.” — D. Reimar, Dorset, Vermont.
Garden design consultations for your kitchen garden to reflect your personal style are now available. Sign up for a two-hour consultation in my store and we’ll get started. The purpose is to create a sanctuary, for you and your family to enjoy growing food and flowers.
My method is to simplify and start with a design on paper first. I’ll help you establish better paths, add a bench and build a focal point, then talk about what to plant for a classic European potager design. You’ll receive a sketch and planting plan, for you to grow the best tasting and most nutritious kitchen garden, that will give you years of enjoyment.
Each Two-Hour Design Consultation Includes:
- Overview of your long-term landscape plan.
- Rough sketch of current kitchen garden and a dream garden design.
- What to grow to meet your expectations. Where to plant.
- Adding areas of comfort and outdoor living spaces
- Suggestions for how to maintain the garden efficiently.
- A five-year plan for long-term growth to include other edible landscape plants.